Mindfulness-Based Strengths Practice Certification Registration
Begin Certification by selecting the fall 2021 or winter 2022 session of MBSP
Thank you for your interest in MBSP Certification
Mindfulness-Based Strengths Practice (MBSP) is an evidence-based program designed to enhance well-being, improve relationships and manage life problems and challenges. This certification program is the first of its kind and officially certifies you to lead the MBSP program with groups and individuals.
Completing the MBSP Program is a requirement for Certification. We're now enrolling for our winter 2022 session of MBSP. Choose winter session below as part of your MBSP Certification registration. If you have already completed MBSP or have questions about registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
To be notified of future MBSP session dates, sign-up for our email newsletter.
Upcoming MBSP Winter Session Dates:
- Wednesday, January 26, 10:00-12:30 PM EST (30 minutes longer)
- Wednesday, February 2 10:00-12:00 PM EST
- Wednesday, February 9 10:00-12:00 PM EST
- Wednesday, February 16 10:00-12:00 PM EST
- Wednesday, February 23 10:00-12:00 PM EST
- Wednesday, March 2 10:00-12:00 PM EST
- Friday, March 4 8:00-1:00 PM EST (1/2 day retreat)
- Wednesday, March 9 10:00-12:00 PM EST
- Wednesday, March 16 10:00-12:30 PM EST (30 minutes longer)