Cultivate Positive Self-Awareness
Every child has a unique profile of character strengths - some strengths come more naturally than others. When children know their personal strengths, they are more confident, resilient and better prepared to handle life challenges.
The VIA Youth Report is a fun, engaging way for children to learn more about the best parts of themselves. This personalized report, based on the child’s results from the free VIA Youth Survey, will help them understand and use their strengths to become the person they are meant to be. A youth can purchase their report after completing the survey, or parents, teachers and coaches can buy reports for children on their account.
Build a Strengths-Based Life
The VIA Youth Report explores all of a child's strengths with:
- their full, personalized 24 Character Strengths Profile graph
- what research says about the benefits of their 5 highest strengths
- positive adjectives that describe them as a person
- information to better understand middle and lesser strengths
- tips for using all of their strengths
"I got Youth Decoder Reports for every student in my class this year. Every kid loved getting a "book about them"! I was able to plan lessons around strengths throughout the school year, and it was extremely helpful that each child had guide they could reference to learn more about each strength and explore where it was in their profile."