- Everything in the Top 5 Report, plus
- Review of your middle and lesser strengths and how to apply them
- Exercises to boost your happiness strengths
- Analysis of the strengths by virtues, revealing your highest virtue
Activate your unique character strengths to improve everyday life
After you discover your character strengths with the VIA Survey, VIA Character Strengths Reports are your guide to applying and maximizing your strengths in all areas of your life. Each VIA report is personalized with expert analysis and tips for your unique strengths combination. Ready to tap into your potential? Select a report to get started.
- Your results on each of the five mindfulness skills
- Your overall mindfulness score
- Activities for boosting your highest and lowest mindfulness skills
- Your top 5 character strengths
- Tips for using your strengths more mindfully
- Review of the top 5 strengths of each individual
- Analysis of how the 24 strengths are represented on the team
- How to use strengths to promote positive relationships among coworkers
- In-depth analysis of your top 5 character strengths
- Ideas on how to use your top strengths more in your life
- Overview of your middle and lesser strengths with quick tips to apply
- 7 video lectures on using your strengths to boost well-being
- Research-based strengths strategies to improve your life
- Activity handouts to deepen your understanding of strengths practices
- Your personalized report with in-depth analysis on all 24 character strengths
- 4 unique perspectives to activate your strengths profile
Why Character Strengths
Research shows that individuals who apply character strengths can improve their life and thrive. Ready to get started? VIA Reports build on your free Character Strengths Profile and show you how to tap into all of the benefits of a strengths-based life.
Studies across cultures show that people who use their character strengths experience a higher level of self-esteem and self-efficacy.
Recognition and appreciation of a partner's character strengths is connected with a better relationship and more commitment to one's partner.
The use of signature strengths has been connected with individuals making greater progress on their goals
Character strengths are connected with resilience and buffer people from vulnerabilities that can lead to depression and anxiety.
Using Reports with Others
Using Reports with Others
Whether you help adults, youth, individuals or groups, VIA Character Strengths Reports are designed to support you as you bring out the best in others. More than a character strengths test or personality assessment, VIA Reports include actionable, research-based exercises you can use to help clients apply their strengths and improve their well-being. Access all of your clients’ reports in one place, and buy report credits with bulk discounts, with your own personal and private Pro Site.